Thursday, March 3, 2011

Showing at Calypsos Coffee

Life happens fast...one day I'm in Montana at Quinn's Hot Springs, the next day I get a phone call to hang my art in a local coffee shop. How cool is that? It was a bit of a scramble to pull everything together on such short notice, but with Tony's help it all came together. I've never had my art hang in a coffee shop, so this is a first for me. I'm excited about it!

My photography and oil paintings are hanging at Calypsos Coffee, now through April 14th. Head down there, get a cup of great coffee and enjoy some art!

5 comments:

Jodaeodesign said...

How exciting! Congratulations Karmen. We should go have coffee at Calypsos.

MoonWillow Art Studio said...

Thanks, Jodi! Coffee always sounds great!

Phoenix SpringWater Creations said...

Yay! This is so very cool! I love that you have both your photos and paintings on the wall. You are amazing!

Sarah Sullivan said...

WHOOOOOOT I looove it..beautiful job hon!! I will go look and brag on you:) Hugs and love, Sarah

PS.. added you to the MHA blog and will to mine also hon!!

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

Love your work and your angels. I paint mixed media angels also. I have been trying to get my art off the ground for the past two years-doing the festivals, etsy, and a web site. Hopefully, one day, it will pan out. Congratulations on your showing at the Coffee Shop, that is great!! Who knows what that will lead into to. If you get a chance, come by my site. Would love to have you of a follower. Hope to get to know you better.

Faye